Horse manure/fertilizer/pasture?s

/ Horse manure/fertilizer/pasture?s
Here's a before and after, same area. I had a huge brush bonfire here. I got area pretty smooth with rear blade. Covered area with a few bags seed then manure/straw mix from stalls. I went over it with mower (low rpm, mulch) which chewed everything up.
I was happy with results. Last picture I took today, area is in background to left.
We do need rain though.
20210304_173833.jpg
20210501_193150.jpg
20210518_181535.jpg

/ Horse manure/fertilizer/pasture?s #12  
I get horse manure from a half dozen people within a 10 mile radius of me and yes you will get weed seeds and they will grow! I fight the clover invasion the most here. During the crop season I stockpile all I can get, then after harvest, spread the stockpiles over the gardens thick and let the neighbor plow it under with his 806 and big hi-clearance 5-bottom plow. He can sink it down to 16" after I subsoil it 36" deep. I think this fall he can get down to 20" and that will be super.
Right now where we been doing this the ground stays mellow and holds moisture longer.
I have put it on fresh and onions dont like it!! ---- found that out this year, course I probably had it too deep to start with. The potatoes love it!
I use it mainly to help loosen the ground up here and it does work.