How do you hitch a trailer?

/ How do you hitch a trailer?
Thanks to all for their thoughts! I have solved the problem with the bushings sold at WalMart. Were it not for this forum, I would still be lost!

Arthur

Boomer33

/ How do you hitch a trailer? #22  
Better late than never...I bought I hitch for $30 plus ball that hooks to the three point including the toplink felt it would be more safe.Weighs about 30lbs.Only one place for a ball.But thought about buying on of those multy ball du hickies at wal-mart...Bought it here in Alabama at a local tractor implement maker Lowerys in Boaz Al.Did see a felow once with a bracket welded to his box blade.Said he used it to move lite trailers (basicaly empty ones) insted of working around them.Wonder if it would be ok on the roto cuter so you wouldn't have to cut around one...?

Lil' Paul
Proud owner of TC21D
Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ How do you hitch a trailer? #23  
Many folks weld hitch receivers onto their FEL buckets. My old 1954 Ford Jubilee has a front bumper with a hitch ball. If you are moving boats and trailers short distances, these front hitches are some of the best. I sold a 23' camper trailer to my nextdoor neighbor and he used a hitch on the FEL bucket of his Kubota L3410 to move the camper 1/4 mi to his place. It worked just fine and was very safe in my estimation.

JimI