How good are Zetor large tractors in the USA? Looked at P100.

/ How good are Zetor large tractors in the USA? Looked at P100. #21  
BigTex has really good trailers. They also don't cut corners in the places you can't see based on personal experience. They won't be the cheapest trailer out there but, my BigTex trailer has been used and abused well beyond my friend's trailer, if fact he has to use mine today and for the past couple of years because of issues with his trailer which is out of service.

Pay a little extra for a better-built trailer so you don't have issues down the road. I replaced my first wheel studs on a friend's trailer when it failed on me. Sitting on the side of the road with a hammer and punch with my tractor off the trailer is not where I wanted to spend my afternoon that day and cost me a day in a motel in a random town along the way!
I had a Big Tex 22GN and it never caused me a minute of trouble.

/ How good are Zetor large tractors in the USA? Looked at P100. #22  
I have a lot of experience with ZETOR, specifically the FORTERRA 150HP model and I am very satisfied - it is a strong and reliable tractor. Here's a little youtube about him:

/ How good are Zetor large tractors in the USA? Looked at P100. #23  
The Czech Zetor tractors are really solid and a little old school. I could see a classic influence from days gone by in this part of the world with the Soviet and German influences.

Overall, the Zetor tractors seem pretty consistent with what I remember from my days on a German dairy a long time ago. Definitely not a Mercedes ~55HP articulated tractor with suspension at all four corners but, a really solid tractor overall that would be easy to live with in a less high-tech world (i.e. not much in terms of electronics or emissions controls).

A really different experience from the Massey 5711D with all its tech-aided functions.
I don't think so, I have a ZETOR FORTERRA 150HD and this machine has surpassed all my experiences with McCormick and Case.

Zetor is constantly working on improvements and has no competition in the price-performance parameter.

You can see video on youtube:

/ How good are Zetor large tractors in the USA? Looked at P100. #24  
Did you see it has “heated beers”? lol

Love the standard compressor/hose for tires