How High The Gas Mama? 809 and rising...

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / How High The Gas Mama? 809 and rising... #11  
The oil companies are once again having record profits. These super high prices are just plain gouging. These exorbitant prices cannot be believably blamed on "inflation" or the war against Ukraine but will certainly be the cause of more inflation as the cost of transporting goods rise because of fuel costs.
Eric

/ How High The Gas Mama? 809 and rising... #12  
9 April 2020 in Lindale TX, about ten miles North of Tyler. It got a little lower and I was honestly expecting it to get under a buck a gallon, but then Covid destroyed everything, and the price started going up. There is no shortage of oil. The only reason for the price of oil to increase is government regulations. What's happening is intentional. It's also easily reversed.

Attachments

• 9 April 2020 Lindale TX.jpg
    9 April 2020 Lindale TX.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 67
   / How High The Gas Mama? 809 and rising... #13  
What's happening is intentional. It's also easily reversed.[/QUOTE said:
Yes and Yes

/ How High The Gas Mama? 809 and rising... #14  
9 April 2020 in Lindale TX, about ten miles North of Tyler. It got a little lower and I was honestly expecting it to get under a buck a gallon, but then Covid destroyed everything, and the price started going up. There is no shortage of oil. The only reason for the price of oil to increase is government regulations. What's happening is intentional. It's also easily reversed.
Oh the good old days of 2020. Sometimes I dream about the good times and then I wake up to $5 gas.

/ How High The Gas Mama? 809 and rising... #15  
Oh the good old days of 2020. Sometimes I dream about the good times and then I wake up to $5 gas.
Anybody tracking the amount of diesel and gas being shipped to Europe from USA to offset Rusky oil dependence. That also needs to be factored into the equation. Also noticed Elon Musk building production EV Semis out of Austin Texas starting next month. Word has it one unit to come off line every 30 minutes. Strange looking semi’s driver seat directly in the center of cab. Suicide doors on truck. This plays well into the “planned” green initiative that we all our paying for in high fuel prices. I would have thought the government would have infrastructure in place before trying to sell EV cars. Sufficient Power plants to charging stations. Get the darn vision in front of us all to pull through together. Instead EV cars are coming then follows brown outs since the grid cannot support both residential, businesses and EV charging. Fail to plan. Plan to fail.

/ How High The Gas Mama? 809 and rising... #16  
A reminder, no politics. Take it to another forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.