How to broadcast seed evenly

/ How to broadcast seed evenly #11  
That looks interesting, but when look at the app in Appl’s store it says it tracks your location even when not using the app.
I think that can be turned off.

/ How to broadcast seed evenly #12  
That looks interesting, but when look at the app in Appl’s store it says it tracks your location even when not using the app.
If you aren't paying for a product, you are the product. Can say the same thing for TBN itself though. How much privacy, tracking or just your eyebals & attention for ads are you willing to give up.

/ How to broadcast seed evenly #13  
dusty3030 has the right idea - a seed drill. From Applewood Seed the following "For seeding large areas, i.e., over one acre, drill seeding is recommended. A seed drill drops seed in neatly spaced rows at a metered rate and has some means of compacting the soil over the seed. A no-till drill seeder cuts a small “V” opening in the soil and drops the seed in it, and then the soil is pressed over the “V” rows. No-till seeders do not require a prepared seed bed, whereas standard seed drills do. Specially designed no-till drills that can handle the different types of wildflower seeds are most effective. These typically have 3 seed boxes designed for fluffy seed, large seed, and small seed. Drill depth should be no more than 1/4 inch."
You are right - wild flower seed is expensive. As you purchase, be sure to check germination rate.
I would not use the broadcast spreader, nor would I rely on the freeze/thaw cycle to get the seeds buried. Either way leaves too much to chance on an expensive product. Birds eating the seeds that lie on top of the grass ? Seed rotting because it didn't gut buried due to a temperate winter ?
To borrow from HD (I think) "Do it once, Do it Right." You'll love those fields of wildflowers. Don't screw it up.

Once final comment. A nearby implement dealer rents seed drills for $12 an acre, with no requirement to purchase seed from the dealer. That gives you a price comparison, though goodness, he can't be making any money at that rate.