Hydraulic line pulsating

/ Hydraulic line pulsating #1  

bcinlittleaxe

Tractor
mahindra 4500
I have an 07 4500 2wd and I notice Sunday that the hydraulic line going from the bucket control valve to the main body right in front of the seat by the draft can valve/ lock started pulsating, if needed I can try to upload a couple of pics and maybe a shot video, has anyone had anything like this happen, any advice would be appreciated, I've been running equipment with hydraulics since I was a teenager and have never ran into this

/ Hydraulic line pulsating #2  
Sounds like a hydro fluid flow issue. Check for low fluid level, check your hydro filter for being plugged. Might be something as simple as an obstacle in that particular line that needs to be removed. And worst case, your hydro pump might be going kaput.

/ Hydraulic line pulsating
Yeah, I thought about the the filter, and since it's time to change oil, I'm going to order both and change the hydraulic filter while I'm at it, I just wanted someone else's opinion that may have ran into it

/ Hydraulic line pulsating #4  
Double the position of your 3 point hitch controls. Make sure they are not trying to raise the 3 point. Maybe even lower 3 point and see if pulsation changes.

/ Hydraulic line pulsating
Oldnslo, I know I'm getting old, but I'm not sure i know what you mean by double the position of the 3 point

/ Hydraulic line pulsating #6  
I think he was saying to double CHECK the position of the 3PH control. Sometimes the control can get out of adjustment and try to overtravel if in the wrong position causing this condition or something similar.