Hydraulic Schematics for SA424

/ Hydraulic Schematics for SA424 #1  

North Idaho

Tractor
Yanmar SA424
Does anyone out there have hydraulic schematics for the SA424? Specifically, port markings on the valve block, power beyond line, etc. I am thinking about adding rear remote circuits to run a couple of cylinders in the back.

First thoughts was to get power beyond kit then route this to a valve body to run cylinders. Might be easier to start at the OEM valve block. Don't know, don't have a schematic...

Failing this, maybe a source for a service manual with the appropriate info for less than the price of the tractor.

/ Hydraulic Schematics for SA424 #2  
Does anyone out there have hydraulic schematics for the SA424? Specifically, port markings on the valve block, power beyond line, etc. I am thinking about adding rear remote circuits to run a couple of cylinders in the back.

First thoughts was to get power beyond kit then route this to a valve body to run cylinders. Might be easier to start at the OEM valve block. Don't know, don't have a schematic...

Failing this, maybe a source for a service manual with the appropriate info for less than the price of the tractor.
Hi North,

I have the full operator manual for an SA424, scanned into pdf using OCR; I believe even a service manual somewhere, but only in hardcopy. I'm not sure your question exactly, but if this will help you, please let me know. I would post here, but not sure if this would be in violation of any rules, etc.