I have a kubota 3650 with boom problem

/ I have a kubota 3650 with boom problem #1  

ron winterhoff

Tractor
kubota 3650
My 3650 Kubota has a LA 650 front bucket got all new in 1992 has worked fine all these years but now the boom goes up fine and the bucket works fine but when i go to lower the boom frame what ever the right name is ? it will not go down unless i just keep tapping the joy stick a little at a time are shut the engine even then you still have to just barely keep tapping the joy stick just vary little at a time then it will ttake about 20 taps to get it to go all the way down . I had a friend who works on forklifts rebuild the joystick control and the two hydrulic cylinders on the boom and it did not help NEED some advice Thanks a lot

/ I have a kubota 3650 with boom problem #2  
Try switching the hoses for the curl function (rolls the bucket) with the hoses for the boom function (lifts the bucket up and down). See if the problem follows the hoses.

/ I have a kubota 3650 with boom problem
Thanks for getting back to me the lines have never been off are switched . Seems like the problem started when i lifted a box blade with chians with front bucket and as i was lowering it i stopped the downward movement and it kind of bounced putting a lot of pressure on the hydraulics on the front bucket and the problem seems to have started after that ...I'm at a loss

/ I have a kubota 3650 with boom problem #4  
Thanks for getting back to me the lines have never been off are switched .
I don't understand what this means. Do your hoses connect with quick disconnects at the loader valve? If they do, try switching them.

Yes they as i recall i will try that Thanks

I can't switch the hoses as one is a male and the other is a female ?

/ I have a kubota 3650 with boom problem #7  
Please post a photo of your valve and hose connections

/ I have a kubota 3650 with boom problem #8  
Ron
Quick disconnect couplings can fail or become partially connected which causes them to restrict or block flow.
Possibly try to disconnect and reconnect these to see if the problem remains. If yes I suggest replacing both halves of the connectors on both lines.

Still having the same problem . Maybe there is something in the joystick control that's worn we can't see ? i hate to start buying replacement part's and not knowing if that would fix it . I don't have much faith in my Kubota dealer where i got it from . Kind of half ass service from past experence