IBC totes in Nevada County

/ IBC totes in Nevada County #11  
Very well thought out, functional, and also hideous, Eric. Lol. No offense intended.

I am trying to get a metal carport built to store my trailers and IBC firewood totes under. For now I shove them into a 2x4 configuration to get 8 together under a tarp roof arrangement. Works... ok.

I was lucky and snagged my 12 IBCs with no liners for $25 apiece a few years back. 12 was all I could fit on my trailer at the time. If I had my bigger 20' trailer like I do now.... I would have bought 20 or so.

/ IBC totes in Nevada County #12  
Very well thought out, functional, and also hideous, Eric. Lol. No offense intended.

I am trying to get a metal carport built to store my trailers and IBC firewood totes under. For now I shove them into a 2x4 configuration to get 8 together under a tarp roof arrangement. Works... ok.

I was lucky and snagged my 12 IBCs with no liners for $25 apiece a few years back. 12 was all I could fit on my trailer at the time. If I had my bigger 20' trailer like I do now.... I would have bought 20 or so.
I got three for $25 about 4 years ago. Looking back I wish I had bought more. :(

/ IBC totes in Nevada County #13  
I bought some a little over a year ago, I can’t remember exactly what I paid, either $25 or $35 each, I bought two. He had several to, maybe a 100 of them.

/ IBC totes in Nevada County
I'm tempted to buy more, but my backlog of cut rounds won't fill all the ones that will be delivered on Sunday, and I'm hoping that most of my upcoming land clearing will mostly hit brush and stuff that's generally going to be chipped. I guess I could buy a bunch cheap and just sell them later if I don't need them, obviously they sell around here