Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #41  
I do not know how someone could not lust for peach ice cream, two ALMOST perfect flavors!
But my go to Ice Cream is still Krogers Private Selection "Coffee", whenever they have it in stock I buy 4-5 pints of it.

Ice cream is my one carb I still give in to a couple times a week

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #42  
Maple-Walnut, my MOther's favorite too !
I still like it... once in a while, although the Peach IceCream sounds great and I would eat it if put in front of me, my favorite is Black Raspberry !

Funny thing is Peach in anything works ! I wen to Lucilla's Restaurant, here in SoCal, they had a drink called the Georgia Peach... the Wife said lets get them, we tried it and I am hooked, that is one of the most refreshing, tasty, and echoic fulfillment drinks I have ever tasted.

But back to IceCream... peaches and cream, just go together !

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #43  
Maple-Walnut, my MOther's favorite too !
I still like it... once in a while, although the Peach IceCream sounds great and I would eat it if put in front of me, my favorite is Black Raspberry !

Funny thing is Peach in anything works ! I wen to Lucilla's Restaurant, here in SoCal, they had a drink called the Georgia Peach... the Wife said lets get them, we tried it and I am hooked, that is one of the most refreshing, tasty, and echoic fulfillment drinks I have ever tasted.

But back to IceCream... peaches and cream, just go together !

Oh Lord yes especially homemade . . .

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #44  
Oh Lord yes especially homemade . . .

We had a small family Ice Cream Shop... they made most of their own ice Crean and their Black Raspberry was like losing nothing else I had ever tasted before. Least to say I was there three or four nights a week; luckily the Wife loved their Rum Cherry !

Ice Cream is one of those things that everyone loves !

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #45  
Everyone Screamed here when the (Chapmans) newly expanded ice cream plant here burned to the ground. Welders didn't know spray foam insulation burned!
Whoops.
Perry's Ice Cream here in NY makes one called Let's Dough Buffalo that is great. It has cookie dough ice cream with crushed cookie swirls and cookie dough pieces.
Let's Dough Buffalo!™ - Perry's Ice CreamPerry's Ice Cream
355617061.jpeg

Aaron Z

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #46  
I like ice cream with just about any locally ripe fruits and berries etc...but my go to desert is a good rich vanilla with either a little (unpasteurized) honey and or some cold black coffee poured over it...

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #47  
As a kid we always made three sixes. I am not sure why we did not call it six threes.

Six Threes Ice Cream Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I made it a few years back and it tasted good. I got lazy last year and just through the lemons in the blended rather than just use the juice. It was too much lemon taste.

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #48  
I like ice cream with just about any locally ripe fruits and berries etc...but my go to desert is a good rich vanilla with either a little (unpasteurized) honey and or some cold black coffee poured over it...

Oh, i forgot about the honey. Used to keep bees and the honey was delicious and yummy over vanilla ice cream.

/ Ice Cream; we all scream for Ice Cream #49  
sorry...Denali's Moose Tracks ice cream...........thats the best ice cream EVER... If you've never had it than your missing the 8th wonder of the worldMoose-Tracks-Ice-Cream-has-new-INDULGENT-flavors.png