If there are aliens, what will they look like?

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #971  
It wasn't but about 10 years ago that I was in my back pasture and was suddenly frozen in place when a strange looking aircraft landed in front of me and then the door opened. Exiting the aircraft were two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, heading right for me, entranced with their beauty but unable to move, both scared yet thrilled at such a sight, until they came besides me and said, "we have searched the universe for such as you to help us replenish our planet that has lost almost all of our mankind."

I think I was reaching a climax when my rooster crowed and woke me up. It took everything my wife could do to keep me from loading my shotgun and shooting that danged rooster.

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #972  
Just got back from visiting my family in Roswell. Spent time in town going to the 75th anniversary UFO festival. It was a zoo down town. What a hoot. Wackos from all over we’re there, plus just folks having fun looking at all the alien crap. Parades, costume contests, pet costume contests. I met one lady that was there saying that some of her cows had been abducted and was wanting help to stop the bovine abductions. She was dead serious. They had seminars at the convention center with guest speaker UFOologists (didn’t know that was a word) for the HARD CORE UFO enthusiasts too. The town was packed and made a ton of money and everyone I saw had a ball just like me. And I didn’t get probed either, which was good.