Improved front axle for loader.

/ Improved front axle for loader. #11  
Thanks for the information!

/ Improved front axle for loader. #12  
My YM240 has the HD and adjustable width 2wd front axle thats listed as an option in its Parts Manual, and a loader that was likely dealer-installed. I expect this 'HD' axle was simply the standard axle for a larger Yanmar.

I don't understand how Yanmar avoids damage to the pivot where the center of the axle is attached to the frame, without any radius rods like 8N and early Ford cars.
My 63 2000 with a Org. FEL.. shops through with It. They need to go through the Carb. and it's finished putting it all back together!! Never really considered a FEL. on the YM2000. Esp after useing it. No doubt the frame/axle assmbly not made for one. Rear Mount 3Pt. rice patty Tractor! The Ford FEL. front mounted pump and the Frame is Insane! I'm going to have to put PS. on next. It's so stout I can hardly turn the Steering wheel. it's going to happen I hate It wasn't a factory option.

Attachments

• Ford Tractor.jpg
    Ford Tractor.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 51
   / Improved front axle for loader. #13  
A Ford 2000 is A LOT more tractor than a YM240/2000!!

/ Improved front axle for loader. #14  
A Ford 2000 is A LOT more tractor than a YM240/2000!!
Never really considered a FEL. on the YM2000. Esp after useing it. No doubt the frame/axle assmbly not made for one. Rear Mount 3Pt. rice patty Tractor! The Ford FEL. front mounted pump and the Frame is Insane!