Intermittent Wipers Anyone???

/ Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #1  

antscozz

Tractor
Toolcat 5600
I have a DK5310SE with an enclosed cab. When I use it to plow snow the "always on" wiper is very noisy on the glass because there isn't enough water on it in between swipes. Has anyone added an intermittent wiper control to their Kioti and id so what nodule did you use and was there any unusual wiring involved? Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

/ Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #2  
I thought about doing this…but just too plain lazy. I bet it wouldnt be too hard to do. I get tired of flipping switch on and off also.

/ Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #3  
   / Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #4  
If it uses a standard relay you could try this. I put one in an old Volvo and it worked great.

/ Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #5  
I've always been mystified why a tractor with a near-vertical windshield wouldn't have an intermittent wiper setting by default - for both front and read wiper.

I've been planning on doing this for years, just haven't done it yet. I'll be curious to see if anyone has actually added an intermittent wiper function...

/ Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #6  
I've always been mystified why a tractor with a near-vertical windshield wouldn't have an intermittent wiper setting by default - for both front and read wiper.

I've been planning on doing this for years, just haven't done it yet. I'll be curious to see if anyone has actually added an intermittent wiper function...
My 2006 NH TS115A had intermittent wipers both front and back and both switches were very well positioned at your fingertips for a quick one swipe on and off which was the ticket for snowblowing. My JD 5115m that replaced the NH doesn’t have intermittent on either and the location of the front wiper switch down at the base of steering column sucks for a quick on off. I really miss the intermittent and the convenience of the switch locations

/ Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #7  

My M9 [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] has a factory intermmittent wiper on the front.

/ Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #8  
Does the wiper have a washer installed with a 2 or 3 swipe cycle? My eMax does and in the winter I disconnect the washer pump so when the washer position is cycled, it won't start the pump every time it is cycled....

/ Intermittent Wipers Anyone??? #9  
My front wiper has an intermittent wiper but my rear window wiper is always on. You can buy an intermittent controller switch and swap it out. One of these days I'll get to it, I just don't like pulling out my cab headliner to replace the switch.