Iseki TL 2300F strange thing with hydraulic oil...

/ Iseki TL 2300F strange thing with hydraulic oil... #1  

Ruud3a

Tractor
Iseki TL 2300 F 1985, Case IH 1056xl, Belarus 825
Hello guys! I had little worries yesterday working with my front loader equiped Iseki TL 2300 F tractor. I shoveled and cleaned the manure and hydraulic oil pressed out through gear stick for few seconds and than again it ends and stays normal again. Hmm, what could cause this quite strange thing? Hydraulic filter is dirty or maybe some of seals start to go bad? I need your advice because I don't want to start dismantle something if the problem is quite easy to solve.

Maybe some of you have service manual for this tractor- Iseki TL 2300 F 4x4 version?

Thanks guys. :):thumbsup:

/ Iseki TL 2300F strange thing with hydraulic oil... #2  
Start by checking your hydraulic fluid level. It's possible it was simply over filled. Also the heat of using the system will cause the fluid to expand slightly. On many (most?) tractors the transmission shares the same hydraulic reservoir as the hydraulic system. Essentially your transmission is lubricated with hydraulic fluid.

/ Iseki TL 2300F strange thing with hydraulic oil...
Thanks Sir. Ok, I'll check tomorow hydraulic fluid level and than I'll see what could cause this issue. I hope so nothing serious than just a heat.

/ Iseki TL 2300F strange thing with hydraulic oil... #4  
Check you vent tube to make sure its not plugged most tractor have one.....