Iseki Tractor Sound Like A Saw Coming From Rear

/ Iseki Tractor Sound Like A Saw Coming From Rear #1  

Cirrus_52

Tractor
Iseki TG33F
Hello, bit of a strange one, I have an Iseki GEAS 33 loader tractor, today when I was driving it from the rear of the tractor it sounded like a saw was running or could be some sort of warning buzzer (I have a buzzer to say the hand brake is not on). Didn't appear to loose power or drive any differently and have checked the obvious things like oil/water/hydraulic fluid.

Anyone ever had anything similar?

/ Iseki Tractor Sound Like A Saw Coming From Rear
A farmer friend said it sounded a bit like the hydraulics and the sound went away after I moved the 3pt linkage up and down a couple of times. Now wondering if this is a pump problem.

/ Iseki Tractor Sound Like A Saw Coming From Rear #3  
Did you have this sound with something running on the pto?

There is supposed to be some overload protection or warning coming from somewhere around the differential...

/ Iseki Tractor Sound Like A Saw Coming From Rear #4  
A farmer friend said it sounded a bit like the hydraulics and the sound went away after I moved the 3pt linkage up and down a couple of times. Now wondering if this is a pump problem.

Just a guess, but I’ll throw this out there: Could it be that the 3pt s still trying to raise even though it’s at the end of its physical limits? Thus the hydraulic system goes into overload and a pressure relief valve opens. Raise the 3 point to upper limit, do you get this sound?
I’ve heard about tractors that have done this, and the hyd oil getting heated through the relief valve got so hot it melted adjacent plastic fuel tank. I believe a linkage adjustment solved it.

I’m cautious not to leave my 3 point hitch in the extreme up position and/or listen to any sound pitch changes if I do.