izeki tu1700 slowly died

/ izeki tu1700 slowly died #1  

Brotje

Tractor
izeki tu1700 wfwa
While running my newly purchased izeki tu1700 the tractor slowly started to loss power and died. It was like it just ran out of diesel but there is still plenty of fuel in the tractor. I have only owned this tractor for about a week and it ran great up to this point. Where should i start in trying to repair it? It is currently in the field and not sure i have a way to get it to a repair shop if i cant get it running and lift the front loader. Thank you for any help you can offer.

/ izeki tu1700 slowly died #2  
Check the fuel filter to see if it's clogged.
Any more advice you'll need to wait for someone else to chime in.

/ izeki tu1700 slowly died
Thx for the reply, I'll give that a check and report back either good or bad news. I found the following diagram online. I'll take all the help i can get.

Attachments

• izeki fuel system.jpg
    izeki fuel system.jpg
    794.9 KB · Views: 74
   / izeki tu1700 slowly died #4  
Fuel/air troubleshooting is essential, these are just airpumps that just goes suck-squeeze-bang ;)

/ izeki tu1700 slowly died
OK this is a little embarrassing but i found the problem and it was the linkage. The linkage has a turn buckle on it and it rattled loose.... Screwed is back on and the tractor started right up. Sucks to be so green at something. Thx for the help, i am sure there is another event in my near future.

/ izeki tu1700 slowly died #6  
It least it was an easy fix. Sometimes the most obvious is over looked. i had a customers fairly new tractor that the clutch was slipping . It had worked before setting for 6 months. I split it & the clutch disc was fine but replaced it. Put it back together. Still slipped . Got a shop manual & found there was hydraulic activated clutch in front of transmission. Split it there expecting brunt discs. They were good. Put it back together. Worked a little better but still slipped. The rear clutch was activated by hydraulic valve which was too expensive to replace to see if it was the problem. I finally figured out the valve was activated by a little lever that had a spring to return it. Since it had sat six months the spring was not strong enough to return the lever to the disengaged position. A squirt of lube fixed the problem. I had spent over 20 hours on it & had called dealer for their ideas. They had recommended the same things I did.

/ izeki tu1700 slowly died #7  
OK this is a little embarrassing but i found the problem and it was the linkage. The linkage has a turn buckle on it and it rattled loose.... Screwed is back on and the tractor started right up. Sucks to be so green at something. Thx for the help, i am sure there is another event in my near future.
I love it! Zero cost (well perhaps some pride) but you found and fixed it! (Locktite?)