JD 325 skid steer. New order

/ JD 325 skid steer. New order #1  

joe t

Silver Member
Tractor
1900 Ford
Anyone have any experience with these?

What should I expect to pay. This is my quote.

I plan to use it to shred with and also do lot dirt work.

5FA50803-15F2-41EC-8684-101EC20CF49E.jpeg

/ JD 325 skid steer. New order #3  
Have you tried this combo out yourself? $15k for a mower seems like a lot depending on how heavy its built.
I'd want to make sure it does the work you want it to do before signing up for it.

/ JD 325 skid steer. New order
It cuts up to 10” stuff. I have found it listed cheaper. Like $12k.

I am going to ask to add the reversible fan, and chrome exhaust pipe.

/ JD 325 skid steer. New order #5  
OK Right off the bat that unit is not a skid steer , it's a compact track loader . However I / we know what you meant . It's a 325G .If I were in your shoes I would get quotes and purchase a Takeuchi or Kubota unit . Not brand bashing . LOOK hard @ TAke and Kubota units .

As for that cutter unit it seems on their website "Deere" pushes it as like " their own " . I would say it's manufactured by some other outfits and stickered or painted Deere .

Your in a good area with many options, be patient do your homework. Wise of you to ask here on TBN . Also there's the HE forums.

Last edited:
   / JD 325 skid steer. New order #6  
Anyone have any experience with these?

What should I expect to pay. This is my quote.

I plan to use it to shred with and also do lot dirt work.

View attachment 736093
I wanted one but I was able to get a Kubota SVL-75 with cab A/C radio, Hi-Flow hyraulics, back-up camera, hydraulic quick attach and wide tracks with a bucket for about 15k less than that price, the roll up door and simplicity of operation is what got me in the door, the price got me to make the purchase, the mower and grapple I bought seperate for about $9500 for the pair, I hope my skid steer will be in , in another month, I like JD and own a JD tractor but I couldn't justify the additional $.