Jenny (Emglo) k model air compressor pump on old Craftsman 30-gallon tank

/ Jenny (Emglo) k model air compressor pump on old Craftsman 30-gallon tank #1  

jkk04

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 410 backhoe, MF 30 industrial tractor, IH TD-14 dozer, New Holland TZ24DA
I purchased a used compressor from local craigslist recently for $150 replacing a 10 years old Harbor Freights compressor that served well for more than 10 years.

The reason I bought it was the Jenny (Emglo) K model attached to the old Craftsman 30-gallon compressor tank.

That pump is made in the USA and operates very quietly compared to the old compressor.

If the pump fails, all parts are available and easy to fix because of Made in USA😋😋😋

Hope it lasts long for me.
Jkk

Last edited:
   / Jenny (Emglo) k model air compressor pump on old Craftsman 30-gallon tank #2  
Compressor shouldn't be a problem. I'd be more concerned about the condition of the tank - rust, etc. If in too poor shape it could burst or at least leak where it may be rusted.

/ Jenny (Emglo) k model air compressor pump on old Craftsman 30-gallon tank
Compressor shouldn't be a problem. I'd be more concerned about the condition of the tank - rust, etc. If in too poor shape it could burst or at least leak where it may be rusted.
That was my biggest concern for safety.
I carefully looked at the compressor pump and tank when I purchased it.
Apparently, it was in very good condition with no sign of any damage or abuse.
Also, it is made in the USA, and it makes me a little more comfortable. 😄😄
Thank you for your comment.
Jkk
compressor.jpg

Last edited: