Jery Dunn Tach-N-Go and Forks

/ Jery Dunn Tach-N-Go and Forks #71  
And other thought: these figures assume that the forks are sticking straight out, parallel to the ground. As you tilt back towards your tractor, of course the center of gravity changes, and gets closer to the fork pins, and so the lifting capacity increases. Yes?
I think your answer yes is correct. I have had items on the forks I could not lift straight up with the forks parallel to the ground. But I could curl the forks back and raise the forks higher. Also having the forks curled, I have placed object under the forks to support the load, then uncurled the forks while raising the arms higher. Then I could curl again raising the load up. Just something I try if needed to raise a load heavier then my lift capacity. Also have taken the BX2230 and help the B26TLB raise a load. Jon

/ Jery Dunn Tach-N-Go and Forks #72  
LOL - One time I had a big stone slab that was only slightly too heavy for the forks. So I had four guys help me lift it by each grabbing a corner, and they all walked along beside the tractor to where I was placing the slab (while I drove the tractor, of course!)

/ Jery Dunn Tach-N-Go and Forks #73  
LOL - One time I had a big stone slab that was only slightly too heavy for the forks. So I had four guys help me lift it by each grabbing a corner, and they all walked along beside the tractor to where I was placing the slab (while I drove the tractor, of course!)
Kind of like me pushing snow and ice on the driveway while my wife and neighbor shoveled. My wife said afterward, "why do you keep making a mess over where I shoveled?" My response didn't go over well.

/ Jery Dunn Tach-N-Go and Forks #74  
I saw a guy on Facebook recommending to bungee the loader control in the lift position, then get off, walk around, and assist the loader by hand to finish a lift, then get back on the tractor.

/ Jery Dunn Tach-N-Go and Forks #75  
I saw a guy on Facebook recommending to bungee the loader control in the lift position, then get off, walk around, and assist the loader by hand to finish a lift, then get back on the tractor.
Might work for him, but I would hesitate doing it by hand. Another tractor is better for me. Safer maybe? Jon

/ Jery Dunn Tach-N-Go and Forks #76  
I wouldn't reckon most people have another tractor at their disposal, but regardless I think this is a terrible idea with the bungee and lifting by hand.