Jinma 504

/ Jinma 504 #11  
The Jinma 504 has a 2013 SY105 engine.
First picture is the toggle switch for the starter, (turn key to on, toggle switch to up till engine turns over then toggle switch back to first position). The toggle switch wiring is plugged into the fuse box where the starter relay was plugged in. Fuse box photo doesn't show the far right socket location. I need this relay in order to start the beast with the key. I want to put it back to normal.

The cable pull shuts off fuel to injectors thus killing engine, picture 3.

So, how do I find a relay?

Thanks
My apologies. I misunderstood your first post to mean the relay on the starter solenoid was bad, and now see that is not the case. The toggle switch merely replaces the start (ST) function of the key switch. All you really need is a new key switch. It should be noted here that the Chinese key switches have a high mortality rate. Some owners have replaced them with higher quality domestic brands such as Cole-Hersee keyed or lever style switches. Also, some have added an additional relay to the starting circuit to eliminate the high current inrush through the key switch.

The same thing with the T-handle control cable happened to me. The cable had become rusted to the outer jacket. I soaked it with Kroil for a couple of days and managed to work it free. I replaced the rusted steel wire with small stainless steel cable. You can also replace your pull cable setup with a new Bowden wire T-handle, but I recommend installing a small vinyl hose over the Bowden wire for the full length: