john deere 110 tlb

/ john deere 110 tlb #1  

highdes

Tractor
LS 5030C, deere 110 tlb, ford 850
Can anyone tell me where I can get the shock absorber for the backhoe seat.

/ john deere 110 tlb #2  
Did you try calling Steiner ?.............
1-800-234-3280

/ john deere 110 tlb
I didn't find it at Steiner but thanks for the reply.

/ john deere 110 tlb #4  
I didn't find it at Steiner but thanks for the reply.

My guess would be that you may need to search for a shock that you can adapt to fit.
First try would be NAPA.

/ john deere 110 tlb
After hours of research I found this site for seat parts on John Deere 110 tlb. Go to Home • Drivers Seats they are located in the UK. I needed the seat damper #s19873 to fix my suspension and the only thing John Deere would offer was a complete assy. for $1200. Part #s19873 fits Sears Seating model 85 & 90, for such a small part it's not cheap after shipping and currency exchange, looks like my total cost will be close to $83.00

/ john deere 110 tlb #6  
After hours of research I found this site for seat parts on John Deere 110 tlb. Go to Home • Drivers Seats they are located in the UK. I needed the seat damper #s19873 to fix my suspension and the only thing John Deere would offer was a complete assy. for $1200. Part #s19873 fits Sears Seating model 85 & 90, for such a small part it's not cheap after shipping and currency exchange, looks like my total cost will be close to $83.00

Better than $1,200 for an assembly?

/ john deere 110 tlb
Better than $1,200 for an assembly?

That was my thinking two-bit, but after getting the part put on, my seat still does not work correctly. If any of you guys that have a 110 tlb could look at your suspension and see if there is a part number on the seat damper ( looks like a little shock absorber ) and give a reply I would appreciate it. My problem is trying to flip the seat over to backhoe use, the seat while in forward position will not rise high enough to engage the hooks needed to flip over.

/ john deere 110 tlb #8  
Well a bargain is not always a good bargain. Sorry to hear that the problem wasn’t resolved. I’ll look but it will be awhile before I get to the backhoe. Maybe after Hurricane Laura passes.