John Deere 318 Value?

/ John Deere 318 Value? #1  

howver1

I am looking to sell my trusty JD 318, the garden tractor starts good, runs well has cosmetic and mechanical wear, 48" mower deck. I just do not have any idea of the value what to ask for selling price?
any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
John

/ John Deere 318 Value? #2  
If you get $1500 for it, you would be lucky regardless of the condition. After all it is over 30 years old. I sold my 332 for that price and was happy to get it as there is not much demand for mowers of that age.

/ John Deere 318 Value? #3  
Those mowers have a real good following. If the mower is in good shape paint, stickers and runs good you can get a good amount of money out of them. It does vary from place to place, but where I live for a good serviceable mower that is all there that is a good price.

I paid $300 a mower in good shape but came with an extra hole in the block....that was a good price for that specific machine just needing a motor.

Depends on where you are....the JD 300 series are very popular....and only thing better in a vintage tractor that is green are the 110's

/ John Deere 318 Value?
I appreciate you all taking the time to reply to my post, I thought $1000.00 would be a very fair price.

Thank you again
John