John Deere Backhoe Front End Loader Mannheim built French engine tractor manual

/ John Deere Backhoe Front End Loader Mannheim built French engine tractor manual #1  

G.L.

Tractor
John Deere JD400 Backhoe Front end Loader
Hi all,
I have bought a JD400 backhoe tractor in Australia and am trying to obtain the appropriate manuals for it
The tractor is in going condition with a good strong backhoe, good loader ,but rusted buckets and some gearbox problems
Still driveable and usable.
The details on the plates are: Engine. Made in France
Type 4219DL05
Serie 251336CD

Frame. Typ JD400
Code 400T
Series 202000L
Mannheim

There seem to be a lot of dodgy sites online promising free manuals
I am happy to purchase a paper version if someone can point me to the right manual
Thanks for any help.
G.L.
Tenterfield
NSW
Australia

/ John Deere Backhoe Front End Loader Mannheim built French engine tractor manual #2  
I didn't check to see if they had your manuals, but I was able to get mine for a 30 year old kubota. They email you either the manual, or a link (I can't remember which), took about one day.
grandpastractorpartsinc

/ John Deere Backhoe Front End Loader Mannheim built French engine tractor manual #3  
   / John Deere Backhoe Front End Loader Mannheim built French engine tractor manual
   / John Deere Backhoe Front End Loader Mannheim built French engine tractor manual
I didn't check to see if they had your manuals, but I was able to get mine for a 30 year old kubota. They email you either the manual, or a link (I can't remember which), took about one day.
grandpastractorpartsinc
Appreciate your reply
Will search that site
Thanks

Hi all,
I ended up buying the manuals from Peaceful Creek LLC.
They took about 3-4 weeks to ship from US to Australia which isn't too bad considering slowdowns for covid.
The manuals are photocopies of original manuals and are generally pretty good.
There a few illustrations that are hard to interpret because of very dark tones.
This may be from the copy process or the original lithograph printing method.
Overall I am happy with them as I now have been able to source the correct oils and filters.
Having the parts list and numbers has made this easy.
The next step is to give this machine the full service it probably has deserved for a while.
Then I will feel more able to give it a good run to get the feel of it and get some
proficiency operating it
Thanks to all,
G.L.