Joined Team Green

/ Joined Team Green #11  
Oh yeah, i agree, digital is good, plus you can always make copies. Cheaper is better. :) Unfortunately i dont have a secretary to do my bookmaking, Thats the part i dont like:D

For the price of these machines, everything from a x300 up to the largest tractors, really should come with the shop manual, but thats just a dream;) Actual cost of that CD would be something like $0.30:(

I can just hear every Deere dealer's service department screaming bloody murder if a shop manual was included with each machine.

I have a three-hole punch that I used for my 600+ page shop manual that I put in a 3-ring binder. I just punched out about 30-pages at a time. If you don't have one, take it to FedMex Kinko's and have them drill it with their 3-hole drill. That's what I had done with my bound owner's manual and it wasn't at all expensive. They can also do spiral binding; but I don't know what that costs.

/ Joined Team Green
I can just hear every Deere dealer's service department screaming bloody murder if a shop manual was included with each machine.

I have a three-hole punch that I used for my 600+ page shop manual that I put in a 3-ring binder. I just punched out about 30-pages at a time. If you don't have one, take it to FedMex Kinko's and have them drill it with their 3-hole drill. That's what I had done with my bound owner's manual and it wasn't at all expensive. They can also do spiral binding; but I don't know what that costs.

oh they'd definitely scream. I know it'll never happen, just nice if it did:D

/ Joined Team Green #13  
Team Green

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

/ Joined Team Green #15  
Thanks all.

Id love to find a shop manual for this machine as its way more complicated than a traditional lawn mower.

If you lawn tractor is a reliable as my 11 year old JD345 has been, you won't need a shop manual.:D

Bill