Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #191  
It annoyed me when a non biological inteligence mentioned almost in passing that this (earthly experience) IS just a GAME! So yeah, I guess, Joking. What isn't?

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #192  
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #193  
It annoyed me when a non biological inteligence mentioned almost in passing that this (earthly experience) IS just a GAME! So yeah, I guess, Joking. What isn't?

Are you implying that this creature you refer to, the best part of it ran down his daddy's leg? If so, I agree.:laughing:

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #194  
Why blame the operator? Because it’s his stupidity!
Sorry I was being sarcastic. Yes this is most definitely operator error. I was kind of playing into what the anti gun politicians imply.

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #195  
Sorry I was being sarcastic. Yes this is most definitely operator error. I was kind of playing into what the anti gun politicians imply.

Yep I think I got that a bit later, but at the time was feeling a little grumpy!

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #196  

That's what this is for ;)

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #197  
I was talking to the salesman at the local Kubota dealership about this case and he told me that if you buy a tractor with a loader they automatically tack on beet juice for the rear tires and recommend a ballast box or cast hubs with rear wheel weights before it leaves the shop.

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #198  
I was talking to the salesman at the local Kubota dealership about this case and he told me that if you buy a tractor with a loader they automatically tack on beet juice for the rear tires and recommend a ballast box or cast hubs with rear wheel weights before it leaves the shop.

I’ve worked at 3 dealerships over the last 24 years and at each one there would have to be very special circumstances where a tractor with FEL left without loaded rear tires. Way, way less than 1%.

/ Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death #199  
My M6040 came with FEL. Dealership indicated - beet juice is standard with FEL. This was the same dealership that sold me my first tractor 28 years previously. I still had to sit and watch their 15 minuet video on "safe use of the FEL".