Just bought a new John Deere Z245 zero turn

/ Just bought a new John Deere Z245 zero turn #1  

jimmoore

Platinum Member
Tractor
05 CASE IH D35 W/FEL
48 inch deck. 23 hp Briggs and Stratten v twin ohv. It has cut my mowing time from 4 hour to 2 1/2 hours. a personal friend of mine work for the JD dealer and he goes to Lowes and takes them out of the crates, does final assy. levels the deck and sees that they are properly lubed. He said that lowes John Deere Is the same as the dealers. and that they do he warranty work also. Lowes Had a 10% discount on the mower. the list price as $3,999.99

/ Just bought a new John Deere Z245 zero turn
picture

Attachments

• z425_430870_large.jpg
    z425_430870_large.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 2,003
   / Just bought a new John Deere Z245 zero turn #3  
Sweet, just like mine:eek:) I took delivery of mine 2-weeks ago but have only used it once since then. It cuts great and I find myself going too fast, need to slow down a little! Waiting for the Power-flo bagger to get here. I bought mine at the local JD dealer, but the manager is my brother-in-law so what could I do ??? HA! He "let me" set it up at his JD shop using all his tools and the special JD deck leveling gage, which is simple but effective. One difference between the dealer shop set-up instructions and the owners manual is that you adjust the height of the deck by measuring the outer edge low points of the deck itself, whereas the owners manual has you measuring the height of the outer cutting blades. Not sure why, and her couldn't tell me either, but it cuts nice and level so far.

/ Just bought a new John Deere Z245 zero turn #4  
Like that machine. Enjoy using it!!!

John M