KAMA TS 354C Clutch ADJ

/ KAMA TS 354C Clutch ADJ #1  

MrFixit

Silver Member
Tractor
KAMA 354C
My KAMA came with 3 Manuals, Parts, Engine and Operator. The Operator manual explaines Clutch Pedal adjustment and "mentions" a 2-3 mm gap between 3 Clutch fingers and throw out bearing. However it does not explain how to adjust the gap. The Parts manual shows gap setting for Primary and Aux clutches but does not tell how to access them.

There are 6 fingers, 3 for Primary and 3 for Aux clutch. I can easilly get at the 3 Aux clutch adjusting "Ball Nuts" via the smal inspection cover. But the 3 primary adjustment nuts are on the other side of clutch assebly and are not visible via the inspection cover. The Starter may be an option, but if I remove it I won't be able to rotate engine to do all 3 fingers.

Does anybody know the trick for accessing the 3 Primary adjusting nuts?

/ KAMA TS 354C Clutch ADJ #2  
MrFixit said:
Does anybody know the trick for accessing the 3 Primary adjusting nuts?
To the best of my knowledge, that's a bench adjustment. I personally don't know any way of doing it on a working tractor..

//greg//

/ KAMA TS 354C Clutch ADJ #3  
mrfixit, what would it take to send me scanned copy's of the exploded view of the injection pump and any related removal procedures,tractor timing, tractor down need help. can't find manuals

/ KAMA TS 354C Clutch ADJ #4  
mrfixit, what would it take to send me scanned copy's of the exploded view of the injection pump and any related removal procedures,tractor timing, tractor down need help. can't find manuals
There are procedures for spill timing on the web. There are NO service manuals for these tractors - ANYWHERE, let alone anything for the injection pump and governor. The best you can do is get a generic diagram that may or may not be helpful.
Contact Chip Uren at Home ARTRAC Sales & Rentals Clarksville, AR (479) 705-2200

BTW, this thread is 14 years old, some of the members have passed on. Best to PM them.