Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX?

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #61  
It's one of the slower full size UTVs- designed more for work than play. But, the suspension is great, and it's fast enough. I've not had it wide open, and I have over 1/2 mile of gravel road right down the middle of the farm. I think it's a good compromise between size, ability, and fun. I would not buy it if work was way down the priority list though.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #62  
I bought a Pro FXT EPS about 11 months ago to use on the farm. It's been even more valuable than I imagined. Currently has a little over 400 miles on it and we never leave the property with it. We've towed a trailer loaded with brush and hauled lots of rock, dirt, firewood, scrap wood, a 100 gallon water tank, and kayaks. It spends about 1/2 the time configured as a long bed/3 person mule and the other 1/2 as a short bed/6 person mule. Converting between the two takes about 30 seconds now with a person on each side.

I'm having 2 open recalls completed next week, but we haven't had any troubles out of it. It's been a fantastic piece of equipment. I initially was going to buy the diesel due to common fuel with my tractors, but my dealer talked me out of it and I'm glad he did. The gas Mule has never lacked torque in anything I've done with it, and every so often we have it over 30 mph, although that's just for fun.

The ability to convert from people mover to long bed was the reason I went with the Mule over other brands. The dog loves it too. The fancy wheels didn't do much for me, but the dealer through them in at no charge, so why not?
View attachment 676998

I am guessing the recalls are for the steering shaft coupler bolt and the venting system on the engine. I bought a used (trade in) Mule Pro FXR and the dealer completed the recalls before offering it for sale.
I noticed a burnt smell after running about 1/2 hour. The dealer told me an exhaust heat shield was replaced as part of the recall and it would have protective coating that would smell for a few "heat" cycles.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #63  
The FXT Pros are ok on the trails. Not made for really rough but very stable and great ride. Caddy like.
I haven't had any problems getting it stuck but use it for working and stay out of places I don't have the clearance for. I bought a Talon for the trail and it is a whole different beast. Unbelievable where it will go but not much work getting done with that bed.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #64  
You have the best of both worlds, work & play. I wish they made the "play/hotrod" SxSs 40 years ago. Now comfort is more important to me than high speed.

That's why I bought a Mule Pro

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #65  
LOL - I understand that - the Mule has an excellent ride! Sort of glides thought the woods. It really is a great machine and well built.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #66  
and very quiet compared to my neighbors Polaris. a few months back i was over there looking at an electrical issue for him. he hopped into my mule and we drove out to the area. he actually asked me what i did to quiet it down, cause his drives him nuts with the sound. he was sad when i told him....nothing.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #67  
I知 also looking at the Pro MX. Can three adults or an adult and two kids fit in the seat?

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX? #68  
In my opinion, no to three adults, center seat belt buckles would be in the back of the middle person, and the seat is not that wide. An adult and two kids? Depends how small the kids are.
I REALLY like the PRO MX, but wanted to be able to sit three adults, so I spent more for an FXR. I liked the FXT, but did not like it's length.

/ Kawasaki's New Mule Pro MX?
Officially only two people because only two seatbelts. Three adults (my friend, her mother, and myself) fit fine hips touching. Three people easily if one or two are children.