King pin grease fitting

/ King pin grease fitting #1  

Brooklyn Bob

Tractor
Bolens G174
I just bought a Bolens G174. There is a grease fitting in the middle of a square cover on top of the front gear cases. I need to know how much grease to put in. How do you know how much is enough?

/ King pin grease fitting
Im not looking for the oil capacity. This is a grease zerk fitting that is on top of each front gear case. Its not like a normal fitting that you grease and can see the grease come out of the boot. There is no rubber boot. What I want to know is how do I determine how much grease to apply to the zerk. I believe it is for the king pin.

/ King pin grease fitting #4  
I guess a couple of pumps each.. any pictures.....

/ King pin grease fitting #5  
I just bought a Bolens G174. There is a grease fitting in the middle of a square cover on top of the front gear cases. I need to know how much grease to put in. How do you know how much is enough?

That is 2 open voids, you are greasing the pin, it does not really matter, are you planning greasing it weekly, monthly or yearly, that would dictate how much grease you put in,
if you want to have a look at my thread you will see exactly what the internals of the axle is like, I had mine stripped.

Chris