Kioti CK2610SE Power

/ Kioti CK2610SE Power #51  
The cool thing about math is it is objective. Pounds don't have opinions and due to the law of conservation of matter, you just add the numbers of each implement/attachment together to get the total weight.
The correct numbers , sure.

/ Kioti CK2610SE Power #56  
Could be a typo or BS. Not everything on the internet is true.

I'm really not sure why this thread bothers you so much that you need to **** post a bunch of times in it.

/ Kioti CK2610SE Power #57  
Let us know how it pans out.
She is 100% on board. Truthfully, I could get by TODAY with less. But, I see this as a long term investment, and I’ll find ways to use it which will require more HP or weight

/ Kioti CK2610SE Power #59  
Clearly you don't know the term. You realize you bumped a thread that was a year old right? Pretty narcissistic to think that guy was waiting around a year to get your valuable piece of sage advice. But thankfully now that he knows you think a DK is better than a CK he'll be able to pull the trigger and buy his tractor. Well done sir and thank you for your service and contributions to the forum!

/ Kioti CK2610SE Power #60  
Clearly you don't know the term. You realize you bumped a thread that was a year old right? Pretty narcissistic to think that guy was waiting around a year to get your valuable piece of sage advice. But thankfully now that he knows you think a DK is better than a CK he'll be able to pull the trigger and buy his tractor. Well done sir and thank you for your service and contributions to the forum!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣