Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator?

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #51  
They are not out in the public yet. Will be awhile probably. Only certain dealers in larger metro areas will have them. Has to be a dealer who is equipped to handle construction equipment, i.e. techs., service trucks, big shop etc.. So don't look for them at the smaller rural dealers. It is all still in the planning stages.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator?
Good thing we are not holding our breath! I came across a 2020 Kubota KX040 w/ 315 hrs and 24" dig bucket. I was able to make a reasonable purchase so I pulled the trigger. For my needs I added a 4' ditch bucket (has a 24" dig bucket), a hyd. auger drive and a couple of post augers so I'm set pretty good now. I just found that the seal on the front axle of my CK35 is leaking, have 1200 hrs on the little rascal. I find that any parts (exception filters) have to be ordered, fortunately I haven't needed many (YAY!).

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #55  
Dont hold your breath. They can't get tractors out, much less a new product.
Man if that wasn't a prophetic word , you posted that 11/20/21 . I still have not seen a Kioti SS or compact track loader "live " .

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #56  
Any updates on whether they plan to release a skid steer in 2023? I wish someone would introduce another option to buy.

edit: There's a YT video from the national farm machinery show saying the Kioti skid steers will be coming this Summer.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #57  
As of dealer meeting in Nov , skid steers may be out lat

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #58  
Any updates on whether they plan to release a skid steer in 2023? I wish someone would introduce another option to buy.

edit: There's a YT video from the national farm machinery show saying the Kioti skid steers will be coming this Summer.
Could not tell you . Been real busy . Have not had time to look into it. However there " claim " was they were supposed to be out in the US a good while ago . I agree competition is healthy. Have you looked @ KATO CTL/SS's and excavators they imo are really outstanding machines. There the old IHI company renamed and re painted construction yellow . Instead of the old IHI paint schemes which I happen too like .

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #59  
I called the local Kioti dealer today. They had no idea of when the CTLs will be in stock nor any idea of the pricing.

Never heard of KATO, but will look into them. thanks very much.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #60  

Attachments

• 20231225_200022.jpg
    20231225_200022.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 87

They're real, they're really real!