KL4030 Loader bolt

/ KL4030 Loader bolt #1  

TractorMD

Tractor
Kioti CK3510HST SE
I have a 3510 on my hunting lease. The loader is missing a bolt, see picture. Anyone know the size and spec? Tractor is a few hours away and my dad sent the pic. I'd like to bring the bolt next time I goto the lease.

IMG_20210726_104702.jpg

Also, if anyone has a lead on the manual for the loader I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been looking for the owners / workshop manual for a little while now.

Thanks!

/ KL4030 Loader bolt #2  
Sometimes you can get info from someone in the dealer's service department. If possible I just pull out a like one and match it up.

Be sure to check the bolts that hold the lower link (3pt) arms' pins. I had the bolt take off for places unknown, thereby allowing the pin to pop out (fortunately it came to rest on top of the drawbar gusset. I put loctite on these bolts as I see no reason why I'd ever look to remove the arms: blue loctite seems sufficient; if I had to I can break them loose.

/ KL4030 Loader bolt #3  
I have a 3510 on my hunting lease. The loader is missing a bolt, see picture. Anyone know the size and spec? Tractor is a few hours away and my dad sent the pic. I'd like to bring the bolt next time I goto the lease.

On mine, that is an M8x1.25, about 17mm long (not including the head). There is also a lock washer on it.