Kubota G1800 - Mowing

/ Kubota G1800 - Mowing #1  

John_B32

I have approx 2 acres of land that I need to maintain. I am considering buying a used Kubota G1800 mower, however I'd like to get some advise on whether or not it will work for me. The primary use of the tractor would be to mow the property 4-6 times a year. This would consist of mowing weeds that range from 1' to 2' tall. The property is sloped, although not more then 15% in any one area. Will this tractor work for me?

Thanks for your advise.

/ Kubota G1800 - Mowing #2  
John_B32 said:
I have approx 2 acres of land that I need to maintain. I am considering buying a used Kubota G1800 mower, however I'd like to get some advise on whether or not it will work for me. The primary use of the tractor would be to mow the property 4-6 times a year. This would consist of mowing weeds that range from 1' to 2' tall. The property is sloped, although not more then 15% in any one area. Will this tractor work for me?

Thanks for your advise.
Thats not exactly what it was designed for... but yeah.... you could do it with no problems. I've mowed stuff like that with a lot less mower than a G1800 and did fine. You might have to go kinda slow... and of coarse the more often you mow it the better off you'll be.