Kubota g1800 Opinions

/ Kubota g1800 Opinions #1  

PJNH

I am looking for opinions on the Kubota g1800 model both positive and negative. It is not the all wheel version. Quality of cut, ease of use, maintenance issues on 1000 hours, availability of a snow blower implement or interchange with the current models? I posted some of these questions I believe in the wrong forum of Buying/Pricing. With the exception of what value it has, these question I guess belong here. Thank you for your patience.

/ Kubota g1800 Opinions #2  
Check my comments on the G1900, its slightly larger cousin.

/ Kubota g1800 Opinions #3  
I've owned a G1800 for the past 13 years. Bought it at 197 hours and just clocked 460 last weekend. I use it to cut grass, tow a large garden trailer and to blow snow in the winter.

Although I'm not pushing it and religiously keep the maintenance up, I've never had anything break. The shut-off solenoid went the first year but I installed a manual shut-off and the tractor just keeps going and going.

I've almost convince my better half that I just absolutely need a B26. Quite a leap I know from a G1800 but the wife is almost there. Wish me luck...:)

/ Kubota g1800 Opinions
Thank you for your replies. What do you think of $2200 for a g1800 well maintained and a 48" deck just under 1000 hours?