kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments

/ kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments #11  
i Have a Kubota L3940 worked on the quick connect lock loevers and made them a tighter fit, worked fine! My question is has anyone tried to make something to keep the levers in place once they are locked in down position ? i know there is none of you that owned one not hit a tree limb or whatever to have one or both levers come up and un latch. If so what did you make to keep them locked in the down position??
My bucket lock levers are hydraulically actuated.
No way for them to come unlocked while there is hydraulic pressure from the running tractor.

/ kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments #12  
My bucket lock levers are hydraulically actuated.
No way for them to come unlocked while there is hydraulic pressure from the running tractor.

Was that factory edition on the L48 or did someone add it?

/ kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments #13  
It is not factory. Was likely added by the selling dealer, for the original owner.
Simple installation, I absolutely love it!
No need for this 80 year old body to dismount to lock/unlock attachments.
Uses 3rd function diverter.

Last edited:
   / kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments #14  
I have about 500$ CAD into my build without counting the third function. well worth it in my opinion. My grapple fell off the ssqa once and that was because I was the idiot that didn't lock the levers down. Luckily I didn't rip the hoses off it.

/ kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments #15  
Had grapple(s) lines unlock a side. Use bungee on the loader cross tube to better position the loop and fixed that problem.
A stick a couple times. A simple clevis rod between the handles could lock them would be a quick fix. I sure could have utilized a hydraulic option early this year.

/ kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments #16  
Had grapple(s) lines unlock a side. Use bungee on the loader cross tube to better position the loop and fixed that problem.
A stick a couple times. A simple clevis rod between the handles could lock them would be a quick fix. I sure could have utilized a hydraulic option early this year.
If you have a 3rd function, it becomes just basic plumbing to add a hyd. locking system, using a small cylinder, and a manual diverter valve.
I did not do mine, apparently, the original owner had it done, perhaps by the selling dealership.

Last edited:
   / kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments #17  
I think I copied this right. Start at post #91.

SSQA mod

/ kUBOTA Lock lever for quick connect attachments #18  
If you have a 3rd function, it becomes just basic plumbing to add a hyd. lock system, using a small cylinder, and a manual diverter valve.

I think I copied this right. Start at post #91.

SSQA mod
The lock system I have is essentially the same, except uses a small hydraulic cylinder instead of the angle iron.
Thus using 3rd function hydraulics, with diverter, allows for lock/unlock without leaving the tractor seat.
I love it!