Kubota M9580

/ Kubota M9580 #1  

davemorley

Tractor
kioti ck2510 hst
We can’t find a serial number on our kubota M9580 and we need a hydraulic pump, Any help, part number etc greatly appreciated

/ Kubota M9580 #3  
May I ask what diagnostics were performed to determine hyd pump needing replacing? Have you checked operation of hyd relief valves?

/ Kubota M9580
Not sure what to do. It works if you run it at 2000 rpm, had new oil and new filters

/ Kubota M9580
May I ask what diagnostics were performed to determine hyd pump needing replacing? Have you checked operation of hyd relief valves?
Hi, it’s a friends tractor he has replaced all the filters and the oil. He said it only shuttles once he get to 2000 rpm…. That’s all I know

/ Kubota M9580 #7  
A pump is really expensive. Much more so that a diagnostic call from an actual kubota dealer or mechanic.

Id want to be sure its the pump before I drop more than a grand for a pump and deal with the hassle of changing it

/ Kubota M9580 #8  
A pump is really expensive. Much more so that a diagnostic call from an actual kubota dealer or mechanic.

Id want to be sure its the pump before I drop more than a grand for a pump and deal with the hassle of changing it because if you have other problems in the system, it may be a waste of money and may trash the new pump