Kubota still offering 0 percent financing

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #281  
Yea, the anti 0 % interest crowd comes out at every mention of it. I have 2 payments left on a 0% loan, there was no cash discount, I tried.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #282  
Gentlemen. All the original poster did, was share with us the news that Kubota was offering a special finance rate of 0%. For those who might at the moment be looking for a tractor and were unaware of the promotion.
I'm fairly certain that he wasn't expecting the point by point breakdown of what a scam it is, or the chest thumping of who knows the most about the subject at hand.
His only offense was to try to help a group of which he is a member. It might behoove us, as fellow members and Gentlemen, to say Thank you 5030 Superstar Member for sharing the information. And then, .... close our traps. I'm sure that no one "meant" for their words to be offensive or to cause a ruckus, but they did. Maybe a little more tact and decorum in the future is a goal we should set for ourselves.
So, I'll start. Thanks 5030 for sharing that info. I don't need a tractor right now, but I'll bet someone does. It's nice of you to take the time to share this with the group. Have a nice day.
I take it you do not venture here much considering you've joined 12 years ago and have submitted 8 posts within that time frame. Your type of post has been submitted probably thousands of times.
The discourse that follows any posting lends to the education of all members finding themselves in similar circumstances.
I am at a loss that you think "shutting our traps" at any point constitutes anything positive toward the benefits of long or short term decision making.
Discussion here does go wayward at times but for the most part, contributions, even though seemingly peripheral, mostly lend to an overall education that can aid in people's decisions.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #283  
I'll also confirm the 0%. I brought one home last week. I saved more than 3 X the cash discount by driving 4 hours to another dealer. I could have wrote a check for it and saved $1100 more, but the 0% and the fact that I was already saving $3600 was too much to refuse. In my case the KTAC insurance was cheaper than tacking it onto my current provider. I'm a happy camper.