Kubota SVL95-2S hydraulic flow adjustment question

/ Kubota SVL95-2S hydraulic flow adjustment question #1  

STx

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40 DA, Deere 17D, Hyster SX50 forklift, Case D450, Kubota ZD1011-54, International Dump Truck, Kubota SVL-952S, Volovo EC250DL
I recently picked up a 2018 SLV95-2S with high flow hydraulics and I’m a little confused as to how to adjust my flow and the operator’s manual is not very clear. The max flow with the HF is 40GPM but IR maxes out at 14 and IL maxes out at 9 so I’m not really clear on how to set my flow.

As an example, I’ve got a brush cutter that has 1/2 couplings to attach to the standard flow ports. It’s max safe flow is 20GPM. What do I set my IR and IL flows at to achieve that? My best guess is that each adjustment of IL increments by about 2.9GPM (40/14) so I should set that to 7. Is that correct? If I’ve got that correct, would it be the same for IL or is each adjustment there equal to about 4.4GPM (40/9)? In which case, I’d want to set IL to 5?

I’m lost here so any feedback you guys can offer is appreciated. I love the machine so far, I just wish they’d done a better job with the manual.

/ Kubota SVL95-2S hydraulic flow adjustment question
I guess nobody else knows either, including Kubota. I ordered a hydraulic flow meter so I can figure it out myself. Screenshot_20200330-102718.jpg

/ Kubota SVL95-2S hydraulic flow adjustment question #3  
Hey STx, did you ever get this figured out? I just bought the same machine, a 2018 SVL 95-2S with high flow. I am trying to figure out the low flow settings and high flow settings on mine too. Would you mind sharing what you have figured out?

/ Kubota SVL95-2S hydraulic flow adjustment question
Hey STx, did you ever get this figured out? I just bought the same machine, a 2018 SVL 95-2S with high flow. I am trying to figure out the low flow settings and high flow settings on mine too. Would you mind sharing what you have figured out?
No, and honestly it doesn't really matter. Find a setting that works well for the attachment and just run it.