Comparison Kubota vs Bobcat/Kioti

/ Kubota vs Bobcat/Kioti #61  
   / Kubota vs Bobcat/Kioti #62  
Folks, please keep it civil and avoid impolite comments.

/ Kubota vs Bobcat/Kioti #63  
I am sure every color has it's problems. I know Orange is not trouble free nor Green. I have 3 Kubota dealers within a 35 min drive, one Deere dealer and one red dealer all the same distance of 35 min but I have no Kioti dealer closer than 200 miles so I don't care how good they are it makes no sense for me. Buy what makes sense for you and enjoy it.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota vs Bobcat/Kioti #64  
Actually do a search, its usually kioti owners putting down kubota because they say they got the same tractor for less money.
Heres the facts, every brand has problems kubota included, do you get alot of tractor for your money with kioti, sure, hp and capacities are impressive. Are kubotas more asthetically/technolocically refined ie hst+, yes. The real question is dealer support, and that scares me with kioti. Could just be my area. John deere makes nice stuff too, but they are even more $$. I own both so you can see im not biased. Arguing whats better is rediculous. Buy whats within your means and your taste and what makes YOU happy. Guess what, your not going to be operating my tractor and I wont be operating yours.

/ Kubota vs Bobcat/Kioti #65  
If ever Kubota owner put down Kioti then I think the ears of the Kioti owners would be bleeding since there's there's a lot of us. :laughing: Personally I love what I bought and Kioti doesn't offer a tractor equal to it so the choice was simple.

/ Kubota vs Bobcat/Kioti #66  
Folks, please keep it civil and avoid impolite comments.

:thumbsup: Well said....

It's all fun until someone loses an eye. :laughing:

Last edited:
   / Kubota vs Bobcat/Kioti #67  
oh well at least I am more active now I like civil :thumbsup: It is true what you enjoy, dealer support and what is in your budget. When I got a quote for John Deere cab 3720 a year ago from almost today it was pushing close to 50 thousand dollars with the options I wanted - crazy and I could not justify spending that kind of money. In one years time that same tractor configuration has dropped about $8500.00. Also with the Canadian dollar being at it's highest point ever when I got an excellent quote (my quote was locked in for 60 days) It is now the time to buy. :D