L4310 Kubota

/ L4310 Kubota #2  
Nice looking Kubota Roger! Can think of several members, me included, that would like to have that backhoe! Of course, in my case, I can't think of a way to make it work on my tractor, the hoe would be stretched out flat on the ground with the tractor sticking up in the air!

/ L4310 Kubota #3  
Roger,
Looks like your all set for projects around the home w/ that fine looking Kubota. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

What is the brackett for that welded on the loader arm near the bucket.

Have a pleasant day.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ L4310 Kubota #4  
Roger, even a JD owner like me can see that you've got a fine machine to be proud of and a nice looking piece of ground for it to work on. I'd figure a way to make that fine piece of backhoe fit my 4200 JD! Where's my duct tape?

Chip Kelly-LazyK

/ L4310 Kubota
The bracket on the right side of the loader is a mount for a McMillen Hydraulic Auger. Works great. You can put the loader down force on the auger to help dig in the hard clay here. This week I should pick up a mount used for mounting the Hydraulic Auger in place of the backhoe bucket. There are some hard to reach places where I plan to put some fences and the extension from the BH boom should do the trick. I will post some pictures. I am building a new house on this property so I do not live there yet. I get to "visit" the tractor on the weekends.