Comparison Land Pride SB1064 vc Blizzard B64C snow blowers

/ Land Pride SB1064 vc Blizzard B64C snow blowers #1  

149owner

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 149, Kubota BX2200, LX3310, JD LX277
I've narrowed my search down to the SB1064 and the B64C snow blowers and would like to hear from people that own either one of them. The Blizzard has a 15" auger, 24" impeller and weighs 531 lbs. The LP has a 14" auger, a 20" impeller and weighs 390 lbs. The stats suggest the Blizzard is a better unit but being built in Canada getting parts, if needed, may be an issue. I have a Puma 54, which is also made in Canada, and had to get a gearbox several years ago but I only had to wait about a week for it to be delivered. The way things are now makes me nervous about getting parts quickly. I would have bought a Puma 64 but I would have to wait until February for it. Any info about either of these snow blowers would be helpful.

/ Land Pride SB1064 vc Blizzard B64C snow blowers #2  
I have a Puma 54, ... I would have bought a Puma 64 but I would have to wait until February for it.

December is not an auspicious month to buy a snowblower. As you have discovered, available choice is limited. Can you not make do with the Pronovst Puma 54 until what you want is available?