Let’s play a game

/ Let’s play a game
I don't know how many of you have been watching Amazon pricing increases but lately, I'm finding the same products at local B&M for less than what Amazon is now asking.
One thing right now is local folks sell less so often their selling product they bought at six month ago prices, makes a huge difference as much as prices are flying skyward.

/ Let’s play a game #22  
$348-ish
I don't know how much gear oil you purchased, so guessed at 2 quarts. Probably too low on that.

haydude - If I were you, I'd look for a local jobber who can get what you need in bulk. You'll save a lot buying in drums and having it delivered to you. I always liked Schaeffer's and Texas Refinery as they cater mostly to trucking, mining and farming industries.

/ Let’s play a game #24  
Maybe 435.00?
Whatever it is, it's worth it...lol

You do realize that the new specification for the 0-20 motor oil is all about fuel mileage and the VVT engine controls more than anything else?

I've continued to use 5-40 Rotella in ALL my IC engines, both diesel and gasoline with no issues what so ever. My mileage has not changed at all either. Still getting 39.5 out of my 14 Focus with VVT and 18 out of my wife's Suburban land yacht which also has VVT which I disabled as the GM version causes the engine to consume oil. It's an inherently bad design and the only reason GM did it was to increase their CAFE average. No large displacement V8 in any land Yacht is gonna get good fuel mileage. Won't happen and I don't like the V8 reverting to a weenie motor. It's a V8 and needs to run like a V8. We can well afford the gas no matter what it costs even if it was 10 bucks a gallon, we will still drive it. Just not as much.