Loader Living Document: CT's LS P7010C Adventures

/ Living Document: CT's LS P7010C Adventures #51  
3rd function is nice. Keeps it all on the joystick.

I had thought of adding 3rd function kit myself. Was $1000 in parts alone. Though what little I use the grapple compared to everything else, I just used a remote. Have about $200 in hoses and fittings.

Have not had a need to use more than 2 remotes at a time. Yet. Though if I needed the 3rd remote, I just unplug the hoses. Hope I never need to use all 3 remotes AND a loader 3rd function simultaneously.

When do you take delivery of 573?

CT
I am hoping next week. Dealer I went to said they had the tractor in Battleboro, NC. I wanted the Goodyear R14 tires and that was a question if they had them in stock to put on it. So...fingers crossed.
He was right up front that they had no loaders and wouldn't have them until end of July. When I told him the way things are so flipped right now, come July they might have loaders and no tractors.
He said he would get me the tractor and then come pick it up and put the loader on when it comes in.

/ Living Document: CT's LS P7010C Adventures
I am hoping next week. Dealer I went to said they had the tractor in Battleboro, NC. I wanted the Goodyear R14 tires and that was a question if they had them in stock to put on it. So...fingers crossed.
He was right up front that they had no loaders and wouldn't have them until end of July. When I told him the way things are so flipped right now, come July they might have loaders and no tractors.
He said he would get me the tractor and then come pick it up and put the loader on when it comes in.
Interested to see how the R14 tires preform on a larger tractor. They look mean!

Personally I have no use for R4 tires for farm/acreage usage. They absolutely suck in soft ground and mud. I have stuck a 30 hp more than once with R4 tires. Also they suck for pulling ground engaging implements like a blade or disk or subsoiler.

The R14 looks like it "should" preform like a R1 but with a smoother ride on hard ground.

CT