Loader for YM276D

/ Loader for YM276D #1  

richriddle

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330 with LA853 Loader, Yanmar YM276D with YFL1000 Loader, Yanmar YM276D, Yanmar YM147D, Case 1845C
Quite a while back, someone mentioned a company that makes loaders for old Yanmar tractors. I could not find the thread, but someone here might recall it. Also, does anyone know the size or loader that will fit on the YM276D?

/ Loader for YM276D #3  
Quite a while back, someone mentioned a company that makes loaders for old Yanmar tractors. I could not find the thread, but someone here might recall it. Also, does anyone know the size or loader that will fit on the YM276D?
Your YM276D is basically identical to the YM2310D mostly due to US import standards, help broaden your search.

May also want to reach out to Fredericks.

/ Loader for YM276D #4  

That is a good question. I looked at your general location. Zimmer Tractor has a few locations in that region.

As for what fits - - -

Bulldog 285

Koyker 125
Koyker Loaders

Buhler Industries Inc. makes the Allied brand sold at Farm-King Model 95 and 495

Bush Hog 2246QT Fits nearly any YM Series Yamar. Just the mount kits are different.

/ Loader for YM276D #5  

Original OEM Loader specs and picture brochures were included in this prior post from May 2021. Looks like your tractor was equipped with the YFL 1075 loader. It would give you an idea of how much weight Yanmar thought your tractor could handle. I would recommend adding a subframe extension... that extends from the loader arm tower bases, back to the rear axle housing area. This would prevent overstressing the clutch bellhousing bolts and the cast iron clutch case. Infrequent occurrence, but it is possible(and has happened) to break the tractor in half in that area, if overstressing the larger size loader equipped yanmar tractors like yours. The oem yanmar YFL650 loader on my 186D, has the subframe connection to the rear axle, and its 40 years old with no issues.