Log Lift Table

/ Log Lift Table #11  
about the best two photos that show the base, the splitter started out as a three point unit ran off the tractor Hydraulics, and welded a plate to the three point frame, and mounted the HF crane on it,
the unit was only about $130 and shipping I think was only $6 on it, the log grapple is from northern and was about $30, do not remember the shipping, but had that for loading the rounds, as I have another HF crane on the S10, and my grand son likes to help reel them in,

just for info the power pack is removable for other uses, (use it on the wire roller, have used it to run hydraulic on machine with out the tractor, have used it on other wire type roller for rolling up cable, and can still be used on the three point if needed, built the power pack after fuel got expensive, and my SIL need it one time so that is when the axle and tires were added,

Apr10_12.jpg

logspliter001.jpg

logspliter004.jpg

/ Log Lift Table #12  
about the best two photos that show the base, the splitter started out as a three point unit ran off the tractor Hydraulics, and welded a plate to the three point frame, and mounted the HF crane on it,
the unit was only about $130 and shipping I think was only $6 on it, the log grapple is from northern and was about $30, do not remember the shipping, but had that for loading the rounds, as I have another HF crane on the S10, and my grand son likes to help reel them in,

just for info the power pack is removable for other uses, (use it on the wire roller, have used it to run hydraulic on machine with out the tractor, have used it on other wire type roller for rolling up cable, and can still be used on the three point if needed, built the power pack after fuel got expensive, and my SIL need it one time so that is when the axle and tires were added,

Apr10_12.jpg

logspliter001.jpg

logspliter004.jpg

Thanks for the pics that's a pretty neat setup I can see something like that in my future pretty soon me old back ain't what it used to be and needs all the help it can get.

/ Log Lift Table #13  
Thanks for the pics that's a pretty neat setup I can see something like that in my future pretty soon me old back ain't what it used to be and needs all the help it can get.

You might be able to get one of those 2000 pound winches from HF and mount on your setup. It looks like they are on sale again for $59.99. Then you wouldn't even have to do any cranking.
12V Winch - ATV/UTV Winch with Load-Holding Brake

/ Log Lift Table #14  
The least costly method for a log lift attachment is to use a electric winch. This one is self supported.
100 0123 - YouTube

Here is a pic of a attached electric lift.Jags log lift.jpg

/ Log Lift Table #15  
Nice setup, but I've always thought the manual jack on those would be slow and tiring to use. You've got a hydraulic pump right there for the splitter - why not add another valve (with relief) and replace the jack with a hyd cylinder? Then you can use the hydraulics to run it faster and easier than it is now. Or perhaps you use the winch for most of the lifting and the jack isn't a big deal? I still think that you have hydraulics right there, it's a shame not to use them to the fullest...