Looking at a Used Tractor (Need Opinion)

/ Looking at a Used Tractor (Need Opinion)
If it suits your needs, I dont think I would over look it as being an off brand. The Major 65 looks like it started production in 2017, and remains in production. Czechia is a modern stable country. The question to me would be; would you buy that tractor size/specs, if it wasn't a Zetor; and if your saving a big chunk of cash; and need it; I would do it. If you wouldn't buy that size/spec, and it's just a good deal; I probably would pass.
I own 60 acres that is in CRP and used for Hunting. My primary need is for large multi-acre food plots and keeping the CRP mowed/sprayed. I have been looking at tractors in the 55-60 hp Range. This one is 67 so it would fit my need just fine. I would buy it if it was an LS/Kubota/Kioti/Massey etc.

/ Looking at a Used Tractor (Need Opinion) #12  
Great catch ptsg. Yep that is TYM T654 with a Deutz engine.
TYM made some models for Zetor. That does look like the TYM T654. This is may actually be good news as I think TYM has a lot more presence in the US than Zetor.

T654

/ Looking at a Used Tractor (Need Opinion) #14  
Buy it. That's a lot of tractor for that money and you have a dealer not too far away.

Probably a $45k to $55k tractor in other makes

/ Looking at a Used Tractor (Need Opinion) #15  
You've got a good local dealer for support, TYM isn't going anywhere, and it's a great deal.

Plus a Deutz diesel?

I think it's meant for you.