Looking for a power bucket for a 4500P

/ Looking for a power bucket for a 4500P #1  

Photo1

Tractor
Ventrac 4500P, IH Farmall 404, Kubota L3050, Hough H-30, Waldon 5000
I guess with all the loaders I have, this little bucket seems redundant, but every time Pati wants a load of mulch or a bucket of black dirt, my equipment leaves deep ruts in the "lawn." So, I am considering the power bucket. I have duals, and am impressed by the light footprint. I know it's a long shot, but I thought I would check to see if there is anyone in the Midwest not using one and looking to sell. Michael

/ Looking for a power bucket for a 4500P #2  
4500 pence is $54.83 you'd be very lucky to find one that cheap..

/ Looking for a power bucket for a 4500P #3  
Very useful tool and it digs pretty good once you learn how to use it. It's like a wheel barrow under power. If it were me I would look for an older model bucket they dig better and have a better cutting edge........ jim

/ Looking for a power bucket for a 4500P
Thanks, Jim. When you say older model, what should I look for? Just date of manufacture, or model number..... I realize that as handy as they are, used might be unobtainable, but it doesn't hurt to look.

/ Looking for a power bucket for a 4500P #5  
The one they made before the power bucket. Check Craigslist..... I'll check around here......I just got done replacing a belt on the new deck that tilts hydraulic and it was nothing like the directions tell you but things use to be simple.....LOL..... jim

Another possibility - does the Steiner power bucket fit and operate the same? I saw somewhere that they have two different widths. Might be handy with the duals. Michael

/ Looking for a power bucket for a 4500P #7  
Yes Steiner will work even the quick couplers, also 48 is the widest and your outer wheel will get in the way, but for the most part no it will be fine. I looked on Craigslist around here and no buckets....... jim

Thanks, Jim. If they are basically the same, there is a 48" Steiner near me, new but discounted well below retail. Michael

/ Looking for a power bucket for a 4500P #9  
Thanks, Jim. If they are basically the same, there is a 48" Steiner near me, new but discounted well below retail. Michael

They have a little different hook up but it just would be aa couple of fittings at the most..... you hit it lucky bud..... jim