Looking for cover...

/ Looking for cover... #11  
Mine stays outside on the trailer ready to go and I felt bad enough to buy a car cover for it from Costco for 15$. Trouble is I didn't want to put it on if the tractor was covered in mud since the mud would just scratch the paint. I like a muddy tractor but I don't rub it in.

I just cleaned it up real well this last weekend and put on the cover. It has a stretchy bottom but no grommets to tie it down. I lowered the ROPS to help it fit the car like shape of the cover.

What the heck, 15$. If it was in a garage it would last a long time. Oh and realize that the cover will pick up grease and smear it around the hood.

/ Looking for cover... #12  
<font color="blue"> I was thinking more along the lines of birds**t free </font>

You have a point there. I keep mine in a barn so don't need to worry about that particular hazard. If bird excreta is the issue you may want to cover more than just the seat and instrument panel. That stuff can be pretty damaging to paint.

/ Looking for cover...
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mine stays outside on the trailer ready to go and I felt bad enough to buy a car cover for it from Costco for 15$. Trouble is I didn't want to put it on if the tractor was covered in mud since the mud would just scratch the paint. I like a muddy tractor but I don't rub it in.

I just cleaned it up real well this last weekend and put on the cover. It has a stretchy bottom but no grommets to tie it down. I lowered the ROPS to help it fit the car like shape of the cover.

What the heck, 15$. If it was in a garage it would last a long time. Oh and realize that the cover will pick up grease and smear it around the hood. )</font>

That's a good suggestion, I'll check it out.

/ Looking for cover... #14  
Pat,

Cograts on you new Kioti! Now you are going about this ALL wrong. First, you need a post hole digger, Then 8 to 10 14' poles, then some steel for a roof........then..........

When your done you end up with a tractor garage and a nice post hole digger that ain't even broke-in, and space for a bunch of other new attachments!!! ;

RD

/ Looking for cover... #15  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Cograts on you new Kioti! Now you are going about this ALL wrong. First, you need a post hole digger, Then 8 to 10 14' poles, then some steel for a roof........then......... )</font>
Nah, just make your wife park her car outside and put the tractor in the garage! Kidding, of course.
I like the idea of having to get yourself a post hole digger. Let's see MotorSeven, how can you get him some other implements? Let's see. That building will need some foundation digging. Yep, backhoe. Oh, right, he already bought that, just waiting for it.
John

/ Looking for cover... #16  
Hey Pat , How about a gas grille cover?? Might be just about the right size.. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif