LOOKING FOR IRON HORSE224 / 2001 manuals

/ LOOKING FOR IRON HORSE224 / 2001 manuals #1  

Greyson

Tractor
Iron Horse 224
Can anyone direct me to any information on my new 2001 Iron Horse 224 IHT tractor ? It has a Yangdong Y380 diesel,3 cyl. motor. I cannot seem to find any information or manuals earlier than 2007.....capacities listed in manuals do not seem to match this tractor?? Total rookie to tractor world so any help would be simply wonderful!! Thanks !!

/ LOOKING FOR IRON HORSE224 / 2001 manuals #2  
Can anyone direct me to any information on my new 2001 Iron Horse 224 IHT tractor ? It has a Yangdong Y380 diesel,3 cyl. motor. I cannot seem to find any information or manuals earlier than 2007.....capacities listed in manuals do not seem to match this tractor?? Total rookie to tractor world so any help would be simply wonderful!! Thanks !!
It appears that your tractor is built by Jinma.

/ LOOKING FOR IRON HORSE224 / 2001 manuals
It appears that your tractor is built by Jinma.

Thank you so much Bob ...Sorry about the late reply,been under the tractor for several days.I have downloaded several manuals,but, the way this seems to work is that you need to be very creative and fly by the seat of your pants because these manuals seem to fit many different machines......Thank you again for your guidance !