Looking for Off-Road Diesel in Lower SE Michigan

/ Looking for Off-Road Diesel in Lower SE Michigan #1  

Monster5601

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 R4 Tires
Hey, all you Michiganders in the downriver area of SE Michigan. Looking for stations that sell off-road diesel. I'm up in the northern part of Oakland County and on-road diesel prices are holding at $5.29 to $5.59 with off-road a whole dime less.

I'll be traveling back from the Cleveland area on the 26th and want to refill my jugs. I'll be running I-75 then jump over to 24 to avoid the insane driving behaviors down there.

Gasbuddy shows on-road diesel running around $4.39 per gallon downriver and hopefully, off-road will be much less.

Thanks in advance.

/ Looking for Off-Road Diesel in Lower SE Michigan #2  
Corrigan Oil's facility in Brighton is where I get mine.

/ Looking for Off-Road Diesel in Lower SE Michigan #3  
Sorry, did a quick google maps search but didn't immediately answer your question like I thought it would. Calling rural stations in farm-heavy areas might be what you have to do.

The only one I know for sure off hand with off-road in pump access is Wacker/corrigan over on M52 just north of Manchester; pretty far out of your way. Most users of off-road probably get it delivered in bulk.

I see $4.39 in Monroe as well, hard to complain too much about that - it's a full dollar more in my area (A2/Ypsi).

/ Looking for Off-Road Diesel in Lower SE Michigan #4  
Check with your local grain elevator as well. I just filled up my bulk tank today for $3.40 a gallon for ag use

/ Looking for Off-Road Diesel in Lower SE Michigan #5  
Check your local heating oil suppliers. They sell off-road diesel (the same fuel as home heating oil), for the same price of whatever their HH oil is priced.